We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
2020-10 Program Team Leader - Support & Inclusion
JOB OPPORTUNITY - AUXILIARY
(This is a Union position)
PROGRAM TEAM LEADER - SUPPORT & INCLUSION
June 14 - September 3, 2021
The Program Team Leader will be responsible for programs and activities conducted by staff and volunteers. This position supports people with disabilities who are participating in programs, drop-in activities and camps. Under the direction of the Licensed Care Programmer and the Community Recreation Coordinator, the Program Team Leader - Support and Inclusion will plan, prepare and supervise support services which facilitate participation in existing Oak Bay Parks, Recreation and Culture's services and programs.
* Works co-operatively with fellow Team Leaders, Programmers, and Coordinators to ensure that the inclusion and support services provided meet program goals;
* Supervises instructors and volunteers on a daily basis;
* Ensures instructors and volunteers are prepared for each day's events and that all supplies and materials are available;
* Liaises with participants and staff in a warm and friendly manner;
* Completes necessary administrative work.
* Current Class 4 Unrestricted BC Driver's Licence and Driver's Abstract;
* Current Emergency First Aid and CPR-C certifications
* Must have a vehicle (mileage is reimbursed at current municipal rates).
* Minimum two years experience working in a recreational setting and/or working with persons with disabilities;
* Program planning and supervisory experience;
* Ability to work without direct supervision;
* Provision of a current Police or RCMP Criminal Record check.
Rate: $21.71 per hour + $3.04 per hour in lieu of benefits
Hours: June: Mon - Fri, various shifts between 8:00am - 7:00pm up to a maximum of 15 hours per week.*
Jul - Sept: Mon - Fri, various shifts between 7:30am - 5:30pm up to a maximum of 35 hours per week.*
*Hours may vary according to operational demand, some weekends and evenings may be required.
Please submit e-mail applications no later then 4pm, Monday, March 23, 2020.
Subject line in email should read: 2021-10 Team Leader - Support & Inclusion
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Expiry||March 25, 2021|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|