We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
2020-09 Inclusion - Instructors (Summer Camp)
JOB OPPORTUNITIES- AUXILIARY
(This are Union positions)
Posting Number #2021-09
INCLUSION - INSTRUCTORS
June 28 - September 3, 2021
Applications are now being accepted for Inclusion Instructors for Recreation Oak Bay summer camps. Inclusion Instructors provide one-on-one care for participants in a camp setting. This position ensures the safety and well being of all participants. Under the direction of the Community Recreation Licensed Care Programmer and the Support and Inclusion Team Leader.
* Planning and adapting daily schedule of activities suitable for a child/children who require additional support;
* Liaise with children, parents/guardians, program staff, and community partners in friendly manner;
* Developing lesson plans, sensory projects, care plans and documenting the child's progress;
* Ability to work without direct supervision;
* Adhere to all safety standards for protection of all participants;
* Previous experience working with children;
* Ability to work as an effective team member;
* Current Emergency First Aid and CPR-C;
* Experience working directly with children with behaviour difficultities, disabilities and/or additional support needs in a recreational environment;
* Provision of current Police or RCMP Criminal Record check and Solicitor General Criminal Record Check;
Hours: Monday - Friday, hours vary between 7:30am-5:30pm.
Please note: these positions will be required to attend summer camp training shifts in June.
Rate: $20.69-$21.71 per hour plus $2.90 - $3.04 per hour in lieu of benefits.
Shifts are dependent on support funding and partnerships with Queen Alexandra Foundation.
Please submit applications by 4pm, Monday, March 29, 2021 to:
Job Application Drop Box, Recreation Oak Bay
1975 Bee Street, Victoria, BC, V8R 5E6; or
Subject line in email should read: 2021-09 Summer Inclusion Instructors
_________________________________________________________________Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Expiry||March 25, 2021|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|