2019-85A Lounge Host II
AUXILIARY JOB OPPORTUNITY
LOUNGE HOST II
Oak Bay Recreation Centre
We are looking for high energy, enthusiastic, customer service-driven applicants to work in Oak Bay Recreation Centre's food service area. The Lounge Host II reports to the Lounge Supervisor and is responsible for the enforcement of age restrictions and the maintenance and controls of an orderly facility.
* Acts as a point of contact for food and beverage sales;
* Maintains the cleanliness and tidiness of the public area at all times, clearing tables, removing and washing dishes, wiping tabletops and other surfaces and restocking food and beverage display areas as needed;
* Assists customers in a warm and friendly manner, answering questions about menu choices;
* Handles money and payments for services in an efficient and business-like manner;
* Operates a POS station and all other equipment associated with food facilities;
* Adheres to all safety standards and regulations for the benefit of patrons;
* Maintains records pertaining to bar stock.
* Previous bartending experience;
* Previous experience in a restaurant or similar food service facility;
* POS experience;
* Food Safe Level 1;
* Serving It Right certification;
* Emergency First Aid & CPR C;
* Provision of a current Police or RCMP Criminal Record check.
Hours: Monday to Sunday, various shifts between 7am-10pm up to a maximum of 25 hours per week.
Rate: $15.09 per hour + $2.11 per hour in lieu of benefits.
Please submit applications to:
Job Application Drop Box, Recreation Oak Bay,
1975 Bee Street, Victoria, BC, V8R 5E6; or by email.
Email subject line should read: 2019-85A Lounge Host II
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 16, 2019|
|Renewed||October 15, 2019|
|Expiry||November 14, 2019|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|