PROGRAM ATTENDANTS - LICENSED CARE
April 2018 - June 2018
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - AUXILIARY
(These are Union positions)
Posting Number #2018-23
Oak Bay Recreation
We are seeking Program Attendants for our Licensed After School Care Program for children kindergarten to grade 5. Under the direction of the Program Team Leader, Attendants will assist in the planning and implementation of a creative and stimulating program.
* Works cooperatively with co-workers to ensure that program goals are met;
* Ensures program areas and supplies are kept neat and tidy;
* Helps to plan and implement daily activities;
* Follows policies and procedures for licensed care programs;
* Liaises with children and parents;
* Responsible for leading children in planned activities which may include sports, games, crafts, swimming and field trips for school aged children.
* Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age;
* Must meet VIHA licensing requirements, including for Solicitor General criminal record check, current Emergency First Aid and CPR-C certifications, 20 hours of related training or education;
* Ability to work as an effective team member;
* Ability to work with a flexible schedule;
* Provision of a current Police or RCMP Criminal Record check.
Location: Neighbourhood Learning Centre and Henderson Centre
Rate: $15.33 per hour plus $2.15 per hour in lieu of benefits (2016 rates)
As required up to 15 hours per week.
Program hours are Monday to Friday: 2:30-5:30 pm.
Hours may vary according to school pick up times, school breaks, and enrollment.
Please submit applications by 4pm, Monday, March 26, 2018 to:
Job Application Drop Box, Recreation Oak Bay,
1975 Bee Street, Victoria, BC, V8R 5E6; or
by response to this advertisement
Subject line in email should read: 2018-23 Program Attendant - After School Program - Licensed Care
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|