SUPPORT WORKER - PROGRAM ATTENDANT
JOB OPPORTUNITY - AUXILIARY
(This is a Union position)
Posting Number #2018-13A
Oak Bay Recreation
Applications are invited for an auxiliary position at our Paddington Station Day Care to provide dedicated support to a child attending the daycare.
The successful candidate will have the energy and enthusiasm to provide varied and enjoyable activities, combined with the ability to provide integrated support and work one-on-one with the child, parents and staff in a friendly and effective manner. Duties include: guiding the child and assisting in the program, which may include assisting in completing necessary written documentation of the child's progress.
* Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age;
* Ability to work as an effective team member;
* Ability to work with a flexible schedule;
* Must meet Vancouver Island Health Authority licensing requirements for Criminal Record check, doctor's note, current Emergency First Aid and CPR C, and 20 hours related training or education;
* Experience working with children under 5 years of age;
* Provision of a current Police or RCMP Criminal Record check.
Rate: $15.33 per hour + $2.15 per hour in lieu of benefits (2016 rates)
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45am - 4:15pm (37.5 hrs per week) up until august 2018
This is a temporary position only for the duration of the child attending the daycare and the partnership with Queen Alexandra Foundation.
This posing will remain open until a suitable applicant is found. Please submit to:
Job Application Drop Box, Recreation Oak Bay
1975 Bee Street, Victoria, BC, V8R 5E6; or:
by response to this advertisment
Subject line in email should read: 2018-13A Support Worker - Program Attendant (Paddington Station)
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. 2018-13A
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|