$16,500 · 2017 CCM S-model GP450 Adventure Enduro Motorcycle w/ Luggage @ Tuff City
Tuff City Powersports Ltd.
151 Terminal Ave
Nanaimo, BC V9R 5C6
9am - 5pm Tuesday -Friday
10am - 5pm Saturday
Did you know that we buy bikes? We are always looking for clean used motorcycles and scooters, we pay a fair price. We also accept trades on all of our bikes in stock, UP, DOWN, straight across!
CCM S-model GP450 Adventure
- Aux. light bar for mounting Front lights/ GoPro etc.
- Windshield adjustable screen mount: Keeping your gear Clean and Air flowing around you-- rather than on.
- Skid plate & Heavy Duty Starter Motor: Keeping your lil'baby safe.
- Cush driven rear wheel set: Great for smoother street riding.
- Carbon Fiber Brush/Hand guards: Protection, Warmth & Style.
- Full luggage set including the Tough bag kit c/w First aid kit: Quick Detach, Lots of storage, Lots of pockets & Waterproof Zippers.
- Rear lifting strap: An Easy place to grab and move the vehicle
- BMW Motor: <-- Very Hard to find w/ BMW parts.
CCM Adventure S-Model 450cc: Ready for the adventurer in you!
Displacement - 449.5 cc
Engine type - DOHC, single cylinder four stroke
Power - 40.23 HP @ 7000 rpm
Torque - 42.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
Fuel system - Fuel injected using Keihin digital system
Fuel consumption - 52.27 mpg or 22.3 km/l
Cooling - Liquid with single radiator
Clutch - Cable operated wet clutch
Service intervals - 5000 miles (8000 km)
Gearbox - 5 speed
Fuel capacity - 20 litres
Ground Clearance - 360 mm
Maximum speed - 90 mph or 145 kmh
CCM - Clews Competition Motorcycles - is celebrating an incredible 45 years in business this year!
The CCM is deliberately different. It's a bike that can deliver the promise of real overland adventures for the few intrepid travelers that actually have the ca-hones to set off and do just that. It has all the tech you need and you can still pick it up when it's upside down in a creek - it's a true Adventure bike in our book
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 19, 2017|
|Renewed||March 16, 2019|
|Expiry||April 15, 2019|