Equipped with 3 rows of seats and able to carry up to 7 people, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is a family-sized crossover SUV. Leather upholstery is standard for the Pathfinder SL, as well as a power front passenger's seat, remote engine starting, and a power rear liftgate. This version of the Pathfinder also gets a blind-spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert technology.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEST DRIVE THIS MODEL, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME,STEVE @250-507-8629
* 3.5 L liter V6 DOHC engine with variable valve timing
* 4WD Type - Part and full-time
* Transmission hill holder
* 4-wheel ABS brakes
* Head airbags - Curtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd row
* Passenger Airbag
* Rear heat - With separate controls
* Reclining rear seats
* Split-bench rear seats
* Third row seats
* Privacy/tinted glass
* Rear spoiler - Lip
* Rear wiper
* Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
* Audio controls on steering wheel
* Cruise control
* External temperature display
subject to $395 doc fee = taxes
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|
Want more information about this vehicle?
CARPROOF reports provide critical information about what has happened in a vehicle’s past, helping you buy a used car with confidence.
Get a CARPROOF report to find out:
- If the vehicle has any reported accidents
- If there’s money owing on the car
- If it’s currently reported stolen
- If it has unfixed safety recalls
- And more…
CARPROOF reports provide unbiased information about a vehicle's history, including reported damage, unfixed safety recalls, registration history, lien status and more. Getting the vehicle's history before you buy helps you drive away confident you found the right car at the right price.
CARPROOF has asked consumers which attributes they look for in a used car, and created four badges that make it clear whether a particular vehicle has these attributes.