**AVAILABLE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28th**
I’m saying goodbye to my beloved Bernie, our family car. We’ve had him since he was bought new in 2008. My dad took care of him in Toronto, and then passed it on to me here in Victoria.
He is priced for a quick sell as I am moving back to Ontario to be with my family.
AUTOMATIC, 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine rated at 126 horsepower.
Here is what work needs to be done:
• biggest thing is a transmission replacement
• a new bolt needs to be added to the heat shield (it rattles when you’re stopped at a red light but it isn’t structural)
• could probably use some new or cleaned headlight covers
• as this car was driven in many Ontario winters, there is some rust on the underside
• a solid Thule roof rack with keys
• all season tires put on May 2019 (the car was not driven more than once a month until March 2020)
• new break pads and calipers put on May of 2020
• new alternator May 2020
I am open to offers. He has good bones and is an AWESOME car with lots of storage!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|