COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
$5,300 · 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4
Not perfect, which is reflected in the price. I've owned it for close to 10 years.
2.4 L DOHC 16V turbocharged I4 with dual variable valve timing. 285 hp. 265 lb⋅ft of torque.
The caliber srt4 was only produced in 2008 & 2009 for a total of only 5,562 Caliber SRT4s produced. It's a fun car.
- Engine is good and strong, no lights
- lots of life left on brake pads and rotors
- front lower control arms recently replaced, past 6 months
- otherwise mechanically good
Issues: (see pictures)
- rims are corroded and could be refinished
- medium rip in drivers seat
- small spot of surface rust on front drivers side fender
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 28, 2020|
|Renewed||December 29, 2020|
|Expiry||January 28, 2021|