2004 Kawasaki KX250 -I have owned this bike since 2004. If you are a dude or chick that is around 6' to 6'-3" and 200 to 220 lbs-ish with size 11 feet, worry no more as I have a complete bike set up for you. My bike still starts first kick. I have upgraded many parts on this beauty, here are a few......
* Pro circuit suspension and Valving kit .
* Heavier front springs ( I'm 6'-3", 215lbs. 230 with a bag of beers )
* Skid plate and boot plates.
* New-ish All-ballz full bike bearing kit.
* New rims and spokes.
* Fairly new chain and sprockets.
* Fluids changed every second ride since I've owned it, and I have never messed with my ratios or fluid types.
* Extra plastics.
* Sunline levers you can't break.
* Sunline fat bars and riser clamps.
* FMF shorty pipe
* Pro circuit exhaust
* Temperature display radiator cap
* Original manual and papers
I also have a ton of gear ask well.
* Ogio assault vest, works with neck braces. Holds a bladder and tools
* Thor freestyle knee braces
* Thor knee and shin pads
* 661 elbow pads
* Shift pants x2
* Couple jerseys to match
* Box of tools and solvents and cleaners.
* 2 different stands. One that lifts the bike up to chest height.
* Gas can
* Ramp for the truck.