Not a commercial sale...
1500.00!! No lowballs thanks this trucks runs great
Work truck little rough but ready. Bought this 5 years ago without regret and replaced brake parts, new front rotors and usual oil changes and plugs / wires. etc. It HAS been very reliable but unfortunately has now developed a loose wire so when I start it works 95% of the time - I bang on the dash for the other 5% and starts so no it's a cheap fix. So to be honest this does need fixing however have purchased another F150 as they are GREAT trucks and will pass this on to a handier person than I to sort out as just do not have the time. Have adjusted the price to reflect the work truck exterior (some clear coat peeling) and wiring issue. Not using oil all fine there all else good
Will be showing the truck this weekend only as still using it. Comes without the rack that may be in some pics. Does come with a full spare and box is fully lined.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|