We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
$4,500 · 1993 Ford Ranger 4L 4x4 Work Truck NEW PRICE $3,000OBO READ AD
**UPDATE**: I was too busy to show the truck and I let it sit for a few weeks. It has developed a small, but very annoying issue where the door chime goes off the whole time the key is in the ignition. Willing to let it go for well below my original asking price if someone wants to come take it off my hands as is and make things easy for me. I don't have time to be messing around with the mechanic and want this thing gone! $3,000 OBO!
1993 Ford Ranger 4L 4x4 work truck with 251,000KM.
Comes with canopy/rack.
I've used this truck to operate my house painting business for the past 2 years, but I am no longer on the tools and have purchased a new vehicle.
- This truck runs very well, I've never had any issues with it starting up or anything like that. The body and engine are very clean for the age.
- This truck is a work truck...there are paint stains on the bed liner and there are some minor stains in the cab (see photos).
- The tires are in rough shape.
- The canopy is nice, but the canopy door needs replacing...the hinge is all bent up.
- There is a crack in windshield. It's been there the entire time I've owned the truck and it hasn't gotten any worse.
- The drivers side window will get stuck if you roll it down all the way, it's fine if you leave it an inch from being all the way down. If you do accidentally roll it all the way down, it's annoying but you can get it unstuck.
Please shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like to arrange to come check it out.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 14, 2020|
|Renewed||January 15, 2021|
|Expiry||February 14, 2021|