$1,200 · 1 bedroom unit - newly renovated - Colquitz/Royal Oak area
About the suite:
- Bright one bedroom, one bathroom main floor suite with large windows.
- Large living area with pop-up countertop which can be used as eating area.
- Newly renovated with fresh paint and brand new carpet and linoleum flooring.
- Brand new kitchen with fridge and stove.
- New private washer and dryer.
- Private entrance with porch.
- Parking on the street.
About the neighbourhood:
- Located in a residential area off of Wilkinson Road, so traffic noise is audible during peak hours.
- Short driving distance to Camosun Interurban, Victoria General Hospital and Royal Oak.
- Dedicated bike lanes accessible off of Wilkinson Road, Interurban Road and Panama Flats.
- Short walking distance (3 minutes) to bus stops for routes 8, 21, 22 and 39.
- 18 minute drive downtown, 20 minutes to the airport, 25 minutes to Swartz Bay Terminal.
- For fitness-minded individuals, it's a short distance from PISE and Saanich Commonwealth Place.
About the tenancy requirements and agreement:
- Rent is $1,200 per month and includes heat, hydro, water and disposal.
- A security deposit of $500 is required.
- No smoking and no pets.
- One year minimum tenancy agreement.
- Tenant must agree to an addendum to the Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Two references (preferably 1 former landlord and 1 current employer) required.
- A credit rating may be conducted.
The upstairs unit is occupied by the landlord. We are looking for a tenant that is a good fit for us and our quiet abode.
Please respond with some information about yourself, and we may be in touch with you to schedule a viewing (by appointment only).
The unit is available as of May 1.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Expiry||May 17, 2018|