I'm the third owner of this bike. I purchased it with 29K miles and it now has 158K miles. I've meticulously maintained the bike which has always been kept indoors. Servicing has been performed pro-actively far ahead of the manufacturer service intervals which is likely why this bike has given me absolutely no problems. A Excel spreadsheet is available to see with all servicing documented.
During my 9.5 year ownership I've installed too many accessories and upgrades to mention in the ad, some of which include:
- Elka 4 way shocks front and rear
- 55watt HID low and high beam headlights with 5000K
- Skene P3 flashing brake LED's with patented Conspicuity
- Kildala front engine armor
- Kildala under engine armor on center stand
- Touratech handguard spoilers
- Wunderlich windscreen spoiler
- Bosch matched R1200 EV14 fuel injectors (this year)
- Brake! Flashing LED brake/tail light board
- LED auxiliary lights with removable amber lenses
The bike has a 3 piece Jesse Luggage system which is made in Arizona. This pannier system is fabricated from a thicker mil aluminum than the BMW Adventure luggage, stronger and has a much larger carrying capacity. Replacement cost of this 3 piece system by the Canadian dealer Dualsport back east is over $2500.00
It was not my intention to offer this bike for sale. I had trips planned for next year and part upgrades that have not even arrived yet. An opportunity arose for a new bike that I could not pass up and that is the only reason I'm letting it go. I wouldn't hesitate to travel tomorrow on this bike. I had just renewed the insurance last month for the next year and completed the following:
- Engine oil and filter
- Transmission oil
- Final Drive oil
- New NGK plugs
- Alternator inspection and adjustment
- Valve check and adjustment
The bike currently has Heidenau K60 tires and many spare parts are included.
No tire kickers or test riders please. The bike complete with pannier system is offered at $6900.00 OBO
Pics of Jesse panniers may show a bit of sticker adhesive residue only because I ran out of Goo Gone today. All 3 Jesse pieces are lockable. The side pannier have hanger supports in the lids to provide additional storage.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|