1983 1 Ton GMC Grumman Step Van - Aluminum
- Propane w/automatic shut off
- Heavy Duty Suspension, front and rear
- V8 engine, 305
- Automatic Transmission
- Power steering
- KM only goes to 5 digits before it rolls over...your guess is as good as mine, but a lot...
- Dry box inside
- Single wheel on the rear, (not dually)
- 10 feet behind the seat
- Roll door (works well)
- Was a daily runner until October 2018, is insured, can test drive
- Can show maintenance records going back 15 years or so.
- Was a daily driven delivery vehicle for 18 years
- Has issues that will need to be eventually addressed, some of the major ones are:
1) Transmission functions ok, but is delayed in going into reverse
2) Motor tired, has some oil leaks, but not severe.
3) Has a crease in the propane tank, BUT IS OK FOR NOW, not leaking. I have another one that can be put in, that can go with the van when sold (= value about $800 with automatic shut off)
4) Most factory gauges don't work, aftermarket gauges installed. No speedometer (I use a Garmin for speedo).
$4500 - open to offers
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|