Wanted: Nanny-Share Nanny
We're looking for a lovely nanny for our nanny share, beginning Oct. 23, 2017!
We're looking for someone who:
- genuinely loves working with children. We think our kids are pretty great, but we hope that you do too;
- loves the outdoors and enjoys taking the four kids to the park daily, if not twice daily (there are two playgrounds within a 10 minute walk, even with toddlers in tow, and a little one in our complex, a 30 second walk);
- doesn't mind a dog (he's a mellow Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever who sleeps all day). You won't have to do anything with him.
You would care for 4 children under the age of 5. Your duties would include:
- spending as much time as possible playing outside, either on the property, or at parks nearby
- feeding the children pre-prepared food
- taking care of their general health and safety
- cleaning and tidying the toys and rooms you use with the children
Your duties DO NOT include
-cleaning, other than what you've used
-anything to do with the dog
We ask that you be completely up-to-date on your first aid.
We do expect you to engage with the children at all times, and not to be on your phone/electronic devices, nor watching tv/reading personal books/other things that don't permit your 100% attention towards the children.
Hours will be somewhere in the neighbourhood of 7:30/8:00 - 17:00/17:30. You won't work, but will be paid for, statutory holidays, and will get 2 weeks paid vacation per year (1 week in Decemeber, and 1 week in the summer). There are no sick days, so if you can't work a day, it'll be deducted off of your pay, unfortunately.
As this is more of a babysitting job, compensation will $2500-$3000 per month depending on education, experience, and qualifications, and you'll be paid bi-weekly. We'll cover your EI and CPP payments.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, we would love to meet you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 14, 2017|
|Expiry||September 13, 2017|