This stroller is as close to 'brand new' as it could be (such is UPPAbaby's quality and my highly particular, clean-freak nature ; ). It has always been stored inside our home (not even in the garage but actually inside our front hall) and therefore has no weather aging or rusting whatsoever. It was manufactured in 2011, but bought and used for 4 years beginning May 2012 to September 2016.
It comes with the:
· Bassinet (with mattress & mattress cover - see notes on fibres - plus bug shield cover and storage bag)
· Piggy Back Board for second child
· Child snack tray
· Handle-bar parent console with hidden zippered pocket, cup holder, and pockets
· Separate cup-holder (which can be folded up when not in use).
· Rain cover that zips into the canopy (with a peek-a-boo mesh "window" and side ventilation)
· Bug shield netting
This stroller - with these accessories - retails for over $1845 (without taxes). Please view the website for a detailed list of specifications: http://ca.uppababy.com/vista/overview/
To list just a few of OUR favourite features about this incredible stroller, it has:
· An ENORMOUS under-carriage basket - I believe it's the largest basket of all strollers
· Adjustable handle-bar to accommodate height (and stride!)
· Foam core rubber wheels - there has been essentially no wear to them & obviously we've never suffered a punctured tire!
· Magnetic peek-a-poo windows: this is KEY!!! With Velcro closures, light-sleeping babies (and toddlers! ; ) will startle awake
· This is not a jogging stroller but I did run with it and I'm impressed with how it handled (shock-absorbing front and rear suspension)
· HUGE SPF 50/UV sun-shades on both the bassinet and the stroller's canopy - it covers baby EVEN when the stroller seat is in its fully reclined position
· Easy & quiet positioning of the seat: from the one-handed recline to the reversible front-back seat positioning on the frame
· It has a very tall back meaning that even tall toddlers (and preschoolers!) up to 50 lbs. can comfortably sit in this stroller without their heads touching the canopy
We are a non-smoking, pet-free home.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|