I am selling a new, unused phone system.
It was purchased for a project that didn't go ahead. I am selling it as I no longer require it.
It does not come with any licenses.
The MXe Server can operate as a high density user controller for larger enterprise deployments.
MXe II Standard Controller - supports a maximum of 300 IP devices or 350 ONS devices
(or a combined maximum of 350 IP/ONS devices).
MXe II Controller
The MXe II Controller is available in two capacities: standard and expanded. Both versions
include an embedded Analog Main Board and redundant cooling fans.
The MXe II Controller supports:
* up to 350 devices (combined IP/ONS) in the standard configuration
* up to 1400 IP devices and 1500 ONS devices (1500 combined IP/ONS) in the expanded
* up to 1400 SIP devices/users.
The MXe II Controller can also host up to seven SX-200 Bays providing connectivity for 96
ONS or OPS devices per bay. Only BCCIII-equipped bays are supported. Trunk cards are not
The MXe II Controller provides:
* two 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet LAN ports (RJ-45 connector)
* one 10/100 BaseT Ethernet WAN port (RJ-45 connector)
* four externally accessible slots and two internal slots for optional modules
four CIM ports
an Analog Main Board that provides 6 analog trunks and 4 analog extension ports
* an alarm relay port
* SATA solid state drive or PATA hard drive for software storage.
Please contact me with any questions you may have.