Talentcor Victoria is now accepting resumes for the temporary position of Maintenance Worker. Our client, located on the West Shore is looking for someone to be able to do the following:
Regular Maintenance, Repairs and Building Improvements:
1. Inspects operating condition of all equipment and logs information daily.
2. Inspects alarm, call, and security systems and logs information daily.
3. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions
4. Schedules and supervises service work
5. Ensures the safety of the building, equipment, staff and customers.
6. Completes general repairs to electrical, plumbing and other building components commensurate with the capabilities of an experienced maintenance trade person
7. Sources and prices replacement or repair items by following purchasing guidelines
8. Be available for emergency call-ins.
9. Makes recommendations for repairs, replacements, or upgrades
10. Maintains a painting/touch-up schedule
11. Washes and/or cleans up refuse, which may have been missed by Janitorial staff.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Rose Arsenault at email@example.com citing "Maintenance Worker" in the subject line.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Expiry||November 12, 2017|