* Provide 'First Class' customer service effectively communicating with all customers, tenants, managers, co-workers & trades
* Oversee Guest Services staff & prepare work schedule
* Liaison with Marketing Director & Marketing Assistant on a daily basis
* Assistance with the promotion & execution of Marketing related promotions & events
* Administration & sale of Hillside Gift Cards including daily checks & balances.
* Professionally administer Guest Services programs such as kiddie cart & wheelchair rentals & other related programs essential to the successful operation of the Guest Services Department
* Prepare & submit, on a regular basis, event descriptions to local media outlets that offer complimentary community event listings
* Responsible for all incoming calls to Hillside Centre. Directing all inquiries & requests to the proper department.
* Document & handle Lost & Found items/enquiries, including liaison with Security when required
* Post & update Retail Specials & Centre Events pages on the website
* Record & balance daily, weekly & monthly Guest Services statistics
* Perform any general duties requested, from time to time, by management & other departments
* Assist Administrative Assistant with weekly filing, scanning, photocopying & organizing materials
* Assist with social media platforms including the upload of files & assembly of various reports.
* High school diploma supplemented with post-secondary courses
* 3+ years related experience in customer service / retail industry
* Relationship Skills - Ability to communicate effectively, both oral & written; ability to develop & sustain cooperative working relationships
* Organizational/Multi-Task Skills - Ability to allocate one's time effectively, work under pressure & manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands & competing priorities, adapt to new ideas & constant changes
* Computer Skills - Advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
* Accounting - Basic accounting skills an asset
Salary to commensurate with experience.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|