We offer a guided tour of the farm for those who would like to meet the herd and know a little more about the llamas. The tour will include:
* Explanation of why we feel that llamas are special
* The general history of llamas in North and South America
* How llamas interact with people and with each other
* Discussion of the uses of llamas today
* Meet several of our llamas; experience a "llama kiss" and feel the fibre
You can be sure that there will be numerous photo opportunities during the tour.
Please telephone in advance to arrange a tour. We charge $10 per adult and $5 per child aged 12 and under. After the tour you will have the opportunity to visit our farm studio, where you will find everything from roving, yarn, dryer balls and hand-knitted goods to Peruvian items.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|