VICTORIA COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
*Please email for full job description*
POSITION: COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER/JOB COACH
TYPE: Victoria Community Connections (VCC) is seeking one part time or full time worker.
We Are: A family-governed group that is innovative, dynamic, forward thinking, collaborative and fun.
You Are: A leader who is creative, flexible, personable and compassionate.
CONTRIBUTIONS: Seeking a support worker/job coach to be part of a small team that supports young adults living with a developmental disability in developing skills needed to be active and included in the community. This is accomplished through personalized program planning based on interests and needs, skill development and employment/volunteering. Victoria Community Connections is a family-governed group, in which self-advocate young adults, their families and staff set the direction of programming. Participating young adults have age appropriate programming, supported as needed by Victoria Community Connections. The program emphasizes, employment and volunteering, recreation, social engagement, life skills, and health and wellness.
1. Bachelor's degree, CSEA Certificate, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Range of experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities in community settings.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
Hours will occur between Monday-Friday 9-4pm.
CURRENT WAGE: $ 18.31 an hour
1. Criminal record search.
2. Signed contract agreement
3. Approved reference check.
4. Approved driver's abstract.
5. Valid driver's license (full Class 5) and vehicle in good condition that can seat 4-5 including driver.
6. Valid First Aid Certificate
If you are interested in this position please contact Victoria Saladana by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send your cover letter and resume c/o Victoria Community Connections. Please write your name in the subject line.
Only applicants for whom an interview is being requested will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|