Child Caregiver - Private Home
In-home caregiver required for 2 children, aged 7 and 5, at a private residence in Oak Bay, Victoria.
Required to start December 4, 2017.
Permanent, live out position.
- Supervise and care for children at employer's residence
- Assistance with bathing and dressing the children
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals, rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for children
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Maintain a healthy environment at home
40 hours per week, $12 per hour.
Education Required: High school completion
Experience Required: at least three years full-time, paid experience in childcare
Language Required: English
Skills Required: First aid, CPR
Other Requirements: Criminal Record Check
Employer is Emma Isaac.
Please send your application, including resume, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 13, 2017|
|Renewed||December 17, 2017|
|Expiry||January 16, 2018|