Bilingual Property Manager
Groupe Denux: Victoria based property management and development company looking for a property manager for both commercial and residential properties.
Applicant must be fluent in English and have working knowledge of French, be able to travel out of town and have a vehicle.
- Keen desire to learn about the commercial and residential real estate industry
- English writing and verbal communications skills
- French verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Creative and effective problem solver
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Accounting knowledge
- Able to work as part of a team
Previous experience or property management certification not required, however these would be an asset to any applicant. Willing to train the right applicant.
Compensation and benefits to be commensurate with past professional experience.
This is a full-time position based in our Victoria office but requires travelling to
different properties. Remuneration for travel is provided.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and we thank you for your time.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 11, 2017|
|Expiry||October 11, 2017|