Selling my 1990 VW Corrado G60 (supercharged).
1.8L supercharged 4 cyl. 5 speed manual transmission
Have owned this car for 7 years. Car has been in storage in a car tent for last 3 years, but has recently been put on the road, runs and drives fine with no major issues apparent.
Known issues and other information
- Body in great shape, no dents or other body damage
Engine is tired, both from KMS and from being stored, needs tune or perfect candidate for swap.
- Drips oil ONLY when hot from unknown source. Doesn't leak much, needs top off every ~700kms Corrados naturally run hot, oil thins out, and finds any escape.
- Doesn't like going into 2nd gear at high revs/speeds for previous gear. Possible syncro issue
- Coolant reservoir leaks (lasts ~500kms till top-off needed)
- Sunroof does not work
- Spoiler works (rises at 80km/hour)
- Interior in good shape, still have factory steering wheel
- Paint in great condition besides the hood, which was sprayed black by previous owner.
- Comes with clarion deck, 1000W amp and 2 10inch clarion subs in a ported box
If you require any other information please contact me.